Business Operations Administrator
iT1 is looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team in the role of Business Operations Administrator.
This position provides pre- and post-sales operational support for iT1 Account Executives and their clients. This position will be expected to stay current on telecommunication and cloud service offerings, iT1 intellectual property, and be able to communicate this knowledge to Account Executives and clients. These activities will be performed primarily via telephone and email. This position will be expected to understand customer requirements, provide service level and pricing options, and facilitate transactions once an order has been placed.
- Trendy and High-Tech Office environment, centrally located
- Free daily healthy lunches
- Free Monthly massages
- Onsite Gym and Team Fitness program
- $100 Monthly Green Auto allowance
- Electric Auto Charging Stations
- Flexible Vacation and work life balance
- Fun environment including Friday Fun Days, ping pong table, games and birthday celebrations and more
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- FSA or HSA plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability and Long Term Care
- Track and manage multiple requests for quotes, and provide competitive pricing to clients
- Coordinate connections with both external parties and internal teams. Play a pivotal role in organizing, monitoring, tracking, and implementing various cloud and carrier opportunities.
- Ensure services are delivered correctly, cost effectively and on schedule while facilitating communications between all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Verifying and reconciling payments received from multiple sources
- Maintain an updated record of basic telecommunications and cloud product rates from multiple providers at multiple service levels
- Understand customer requirements to match client needs to available offers
- Maintain accurate records as they relate to billing, products, services, and customer information.
- Extremely well-organized with strong attention to detail
- Technologically savvy; including high familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Ability to handle, and simultaneously balance, a wide variety of multiple tasks under short time constraints
- Customer service orientation, including empathetic listening skills, pleasant phone personality, and positive attitude
- Self-driven; desire and ability to learn via various methods, with commitment to continuous education
- Skills necessary for decision making and maintaining customer retention
- Ability remain focused and on-task, without constant oversight
- Resourceful with excellent problem-solving skills
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (not required)
- 1-2 years of similar work experience (operations/support)
- Preference will be given to candidates with product knowledge of telecommunications and cloud services.
- Experience with using Salesforce preferred
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the opportunity. In addition, the employee should be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
iT1 is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
iT1 is a global solution provider established in 2003 and headquartered in Tempe, AZ. Our mission is to enable our clients to achieve their business goals by providing custom engineered technology solutions. We strive to build long-term client relationships based on expertise, excellence in service and be an extension of your technology team.
iT1’s value-driven services include the design and implementation of customized industry transforming solutions. Our knowledge of leading trends in Cloud, Security, Communication, and Infrastructure ensures you maximize the value of your IT investments. In partnership with leading manufacturers, we serve over 3,000 active SMB and Enterprise accounts in virtually every industry including healthcare, finance, retail, and manufacturing, as well as Federal, state, local and education (SLED) agencies.
iT1 aims to help you better serve your customers and set your brand apart in the marketplace.