Carrier Sales Administrator
iT1, a leading national technology solution provider headquartered in Tempe, AZ, is looking for a Carrier Services Sales Administrator to join our team. iT1 has been recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” awards as one of the top 10 places to work in Arizona for the past 6 years. This is a testament to the great team and culture we have here at iT1!
Review the job description below and apply if you feel that your skills and experience are a good match. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Carrier Services Sales Administrator (SA) provides pre- and post-sales support for iT1 Account Executives and their clients. The SA will be expected to stay current on telecommunication and carrier services provider offerings and iT1 intellectual property and be able to communicate this knowledge to Account Executives and clients. These activities will be performed primarily via telephone and email. The SA will be expected to understand customer requirements, provide service level and pricing options, and facilitate transactions once an order has been placed.
- Track and manage multiple requests for quotes, and provide competitive pricing to clients
- Coordinate connections with both external parties and internal teams. Play a pivotal role in organizing, monitoring, tracking, and implementing network connection requests
- Ensure services are delivered correctly, cost effectively and on schedule while facilitating communications between all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Verifying and reconciling payments received from multiple sources
- Maintain an updated record of basic telecommunications product rates from multiple providers at multiple service levels
- Understand customer requirements to match client needs to available offers
- Extremely well-organized with strong attention to detail
- Technologically savvy; including high familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Ability to handle, and simultaneously balance, a wide variety of multiple tasks under short time constraints
- Customer service orientation, including empathetic listening skills, pleasant phone personality, and positive attitude
- Self-driven; desire and ability to learn via various methods, with a commitment to continuous education
- Skills necessary for decision making and maintaining customer retention
- Ability remain focused and on-task, without constant oversight
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (not required)
- 1-2 years of similar work experience (technology sales preferred)
- Preference will be given to candidates with product knowledge of telecommunications and/or data connectivity solutions
- Experience with using Salesforce preferred
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the opportunity. In addition, the employee should be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
Candidates should expect to provide three professional references who may be contacted prior to a hiring decision. Reference calls will be made after an initial call screen and first onsite interview.
iT1 is a global solution provider established in 2003 and headquartered in Tempe, AZ. Our mission is to enable our clients to achieve their business goals by providing custom engineered technology solutions. We strive to build long-term client relationships based on expertise, excellence in service and be an extension of your technology team.
iT1’s value-driven services include the design and implementation of customized industry transforming solutions. Our knowledge of leading trends in Cloud, Security, Communication, and Infrastructure ensures you maximize the value of your IT investments. In partnership with leading manufacturers, we serve over 3,000 active SMB and Enterprise accounts in virtually every industry including healthcare, finance, retail, and manufacturing, as well as Federal, state, local and education (SLED) agencies.
iT1 aims to help you better serve your customers and set your brand apart in the marketplace.
iT1 recognizes that the most important element of any company is the people who you have on your team and that view drives what we do every day. iT1 provides employees with the training, resources, and support to put them in the best position to succeed. Below is a list of just some of what we offer:
- Insurance: Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Leave and Holidays: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
- Retirement: 401K Plan with company match
- Complimentary lunch provided daily