Communications Account Executive
iT1 is looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team in the role of Communications Account Executive.
iT1 offers our sales team the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best resources in the industry. You’ll benefit from our dedication to providing efficiency and stability in our sales environment and be working under one of the most lucrative compensation plans in the industry.
This role will focus on selling into one of the hottest markets in technology today, Unified Communications as a Service. We work with many of the top vendors in this space to provide the best in class services to small and medium size businesses. This inside sales role will focus on selling in this market across the United States to businesses that are already making changes to their communications environment. In addition, we provide you with a robust lead generation program to support your sales growth.
- Lucrative Compensation plan
- Trendy and High Tech Office environment, centrally located
- Free daily healthy lunches
- Free Monthly massages
- Onsite Gym and Team Fitness program
- $100 Monthly Green Auto allowance
- Electric Auto Charging Stations
- President’s Club and other great contests
- Flexible Vacation and work life balance
- Fun environment including Friday Fun Days, ping pong table, games and birthday celebrations and more
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- FSA or HSA plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability and Long Term Care
- Full sales cycle – Generating leads, qualifying leads, scheduling appointments, generating proposals, closing opportunities
- Prospecting responsibilities using calling, emailing, texting, and social media to find opportunities with small to medium business companies.
- Cold Calling 60-80 prospects per day
- Sales hunting, effectively generating net new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with internal communication specialists to provide consulting and recommendations to clients.
- Engaging Project Management and Engineering teams to identify and pursue Service and Consulting opportunities
- Engaging all necessary external resources to conduct business, including vendor partner and distribution reps
- Securing quotes and handle pricing negotiations from various vendors of iT1 throughout the sales cycle
- Identifying opportunities and use best practices to increase competitive advantages, notably securing deal registrations with our partners
- Providing customer support and implementation oversight until implementation of services.
- Updating Salesforce opportunities and customer records
Minimum Education & Experience
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- 1-3 years sales experience in Telecommunications
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of similar work in technology sales
- A strong working knowledge of communication tools and telecommunications services.
- Salesforce and Microsoft Office experience
- A positive attitude and great work ethic
- The understanding that customer service is the most important thing we provide
- A track record of success in the Value Added Reseller (VAR) industry
- Knowledge of various aspects of IT and how each interrelates to one another
- Strong ability to facilitate and negotiate complex IT solutions
- Must be comfortable speaking with senior-level clients
- Self-motivation and time management skills are crucial
- I.T. Sales or Services: 3+ years
iT1 is a global solution provider established in 2003 and headquartered in Tempe, AZ. Our mission is to enable our clients to achieve their business goals by providing custom engineered technology solutions. We strive to build long-term client relationships based on expertise, excellence in service and be an extension of your technology team.
iT1’s value-driven services include the design and implementation of customized industry transforming solutions. Our knowledge of leading trends in Cloud, Security, Communication, and Infrastructure ensures you maximize the value of your IT investments. In partnership with leading manufacturers, we serve over 3,000 active SMB and Enterprise accounts in virtually every industry including healthcare, finance, retail, and manufacturing, as well as Federal, state, local and education (SLED) agencies.
iT1 aims to help you better serve your customers and set your brand apart in the marketplace.