Senior Account Executive
iT1 is looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team in the role of Senior Account Executive.
If you are looking to join a company that will allow you to grow your business and enable you to service your clients at the highest levels, then we should talk. iT1 has been recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” awards as one of the top 10 places to work in Arizona for the past 6 years. This is a testament to the great team and culture we have here at iT1!
We will provide you with a robust lead generation program to support your sales growth. This provides you a chance to establish new relationships while your non-compete is in effect.
We provide the freedom and flexibility for entrepreneurial minded sales professionals, such as yourself, to design and build your successful environment. With no restrictions on geography or vertical, you can focus where you want. Our most successful people have even built their own sales teams.
iT1 offers you the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best resources in the industry. You’ll benefit from our dedication to providing efficiency and stability in our sales environment and be working under one of the most rewarding compensation plans in the industry.
- Lucrative Compensation plan including income earning annuity and consumption based reoccurring profit model
- Trendy and High Tech Office environment, centrally located
- Free daily healthy lunches
- Free Monthly massages
- Onsite Gym and Team Fitness program
- $100 Monthly Green Auto allowance
- Electric Auto Charging Stations
- President’s Club and other great contests
- Flexible Vacation and work life balance
- Fun environment including Friday Fun Days, ping pong table, courtyard games, birthday celebrations and more
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- FSA or HSA plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability and Long Term Care
- Provide top-level customer solutions to your customers for all of their technology needs
- Collaborate with our Cloud and Carrier service teams to sell on-premise and off-premise solutions
- Engage Project Management and Engineering teams to identify and pursue Service and Consulting opportunities
- Engage all necessary external resources to conduct business, including vendor partner and distribution reps
- Produce quotes and handle pricing negotiations throughout the sales cycle
- Identify opportunities and use best practices to increase competitive advantages, notably securing deal registrations with our partners
- A positive attitude and great work ethic
- The understanding that customer service is the most important thing we provide
- A track record of success in the Value Added Reseller (VAR) industry
- Knowledge of various aspects of IT and how each interrelates to one another
- Strong ability to facilitate and negotiate complex IT solutions
- Must be comfortable speaking with senior-level clients
- Self-motivation and time management skills are crucial
- I.T. Sales or Services: 3+ years
iT1 is a global solution provider established in 2003 and headquartered in Tempe, AZ. Our mission is to enable our clients to achieve their business goals by providing custom engineered technology solutions. We strive to build long-term client relationships based on expertise, excellence in service and be an extension of your technology team.
iT1’s value-driven services include the design and implementation of customized industry transforming solutions. Our knowledge of leading trends in Cloud, Security, Communication, and Infrastructure ensures you maximize the value of your IT investments. In partnership with leading manufacturers, we serve over 3,000 active SMB and Enterprise accounts in virtually every industry including healthcare, finance, retail, and manufacturing, as well as Federal, state, local and education (SLED) agencies.
iT1 aims to help you better serve your customers and set your brand apart in the marketplace.