At 40% lower cost, color is
the new black and white.
Save up to 40% on your color cost per page, versus laser
printers, while printing faster than other color MFPs in their
class.1 So you get high performance without compromise.
HP PageWide business printers
Get the best-in-class total cost of ownership3 and fastest speeds2, plus world’s most secure6 printing and
best-in-class energy efficiency4, with the HP PageWide printers.
Up to 40% lower color cost-per-page1
As compared with color lasers. So you can get professional quality prints for less.
Best-in-class speed of up to 75 pages per minute5.
World’s most secure
Help protect your device, data, and documents.
Professional color, breakthrough total cost
Print professional-quality color documents for the lowest total cost of ownership in its class3.
Conserve resources and use less energy than laser printers4 with HP PageWide Technology.
Contact your HP Representative
Let us help choose your perfect HP printer.
The following claims and associated disclaimers do not apply to HP A3 PageWide Pro MFPs and printers released after May 01st 2017.
1. 40% lower color cost-per-page compared with color lasers: Comparison of HP PageWide Pro and Enterprise class devices, not sold under contract, with the majority of in-class color laser MFPs < $3000 USD, and color laser printers < $1249 USD as of November 2016; market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2016. Cost per page (CPP) reported by gap Intelligence Pricing & Promotions report Oct 2016, comparisons for all supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges and page yield. Average yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 and continuous printing. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
2. For speed comparisons, see hp.com/go/printerspeeds.
3. TCO comparison based on 90,000 pages for PageWide Pro and 150,000 pages for PageWide Enterprise; manufacturers’ published specs for page yields and energy use; MSRP for hardware and supplies; and cost per page based on ISO yield with continuous printing in default mode with highest-capacity cartridges. Comparisons are to color business printers and MFPs $300–$1000 as of Sept 2015 and color business A4 MFPs $500–$3000 as of Nov. 2015, excluding products with 1% or lower market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. More at hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
4. Energy claim based on TEC data reported on energystar.gov. Data normalized to determine energy efficiency of majority of in-class business printers $300-$800 USD and MFPs $400–$1,000 USD as of November 2015; market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. Actual results may vary. Learn more at hp.com/go/pagewideclaims.
5. Excludes first set of ISO test pages. For details, see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
6. The World’s Most Secure Printing: Based on HP review of 2016 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims.
7. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
8. Comparison based on printing in Professional Mode.
Water, smear, fade, and highlighter resistance based on ISO 11798 testing. For details, see hp.com/go/printpermanence.