We can help streamline the process of integrating these into your infrastructure.
As new styles like teleworking and remote workforces increase, it’s imperative that your company have the right technology in place to support its staff members. Even if your business is only looking to support productivity across numerous office locations, you’ll need IT solutions that can ensure seamless communication. This is where Unified Communications and Collaboration solutions come into play, and become a critical piece of your enterprise infrastructure.
These solutions offer a range of impactful advantages that can change your organization for the better, including:
- Effective communication: With options like VoIP calling, instant messaging, screen and document sharing and beyond, your employees will always have the tools they need to effectively communicate.
- Powerful savings: In addition to being incredibly cost-efficient, unified communications solutions also help save time for your employees by addressing historic pain points and other obstacles to collaboration.
- Productivity gains: UC technology has been proven to support real-time collaboration, contributing to higher productivity across the board.
There are a few must-haves when it comes to UC solutions. These include:
- Scalability: Whether your business needs to add a new phone line or create a new user profile for file sharing, your UC system should be able to seamlessly scale to your needs.
- Robust features: The beauty of UC is that it is an all-in-one solution, providing everything from presence to messaging, conference calling to call forwarding and beyond.
- Secure integration: The best UC solutions are able to integrate with your existing infrastructure to create a unified system to support the best collaboration.
iT1 Source has partnerships with the best UC technology providers like Cisco. This means that your business gets an industry-leading solution backed by iT1 Source’s expertise. We not only provide you with all the tools your staff needs, but we’re here to help throughout the lifecycle of your system.